Rialto, 525 Collins Street
Welcome to a New Era in Commercial Placemaking at Rialto.
The Rialto Regeneration was completed in mid-2017, introducing the pinnacle address for Melbourne business. Designed by Woods Bagot’s international team of architects, the revitalised Rialto successfully integrated the existing premium grade building design and adjacent heritage with a new contemporary foyer, first-class concierge and state-of-the-art grid shell canopy to create a contemporary, flexible and dynamic workplace. The refurbishment delivered a new Podium building, improved environmental credentials, an exciting selection of cosmopolitan eateries and dedicated health and well being facilities.
Located in the heart of the Melbourne’s emerging Mid-town district, Rialto’s central and premium Collins Street location provides access to a variety of surrounding amenities and multitude of transport options for its Community.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact the appointed agents from Colliers International today.
Key features include:
– Floor to ceiling glass allowing for sensational natural light and views throughout the building
– Large, flexible floor plates with no internal columns
– Brand new and market leading end of trip facilities
– Significant basement car parking available
– Premium grade concierge and online portal service
– Range of fitted and cleared opportunities available in different sizes
– Ground floor retail including the first Australian Mercedes Me, Rustica Canteen, M.J. Bale, Bank of Melbourne branch and many more
– 3.0-star NABERS Energy rating.