Parmelia House – 191 St Georges Terrace
Parmelia House, owned and managed by Hawaiian, is the corporate address of Perth’s hub for innovation and entrepreneurial thinking.
Home to some of Perth’s most innovative businesses, including Perth’s largest co-working office space, FLUX, this iconic building is strategically located on the prominent corner of St Georges Terrace and Mill Street, and boasts significant exposure in the heart of Perth CBD.
Parmelia House’s premium high-traffic position is complimented by an impressive light-filled A-grade lobby with buzzing on-site café (Caffeinatrix), 121 secure car bays, and on-site Facilities Manager and Concierge.
– A locally-based landlord at your service
– Premium End of Trip facilities.
– Gymnasium and complimentary towel service
– Exclusive tenant intranet portal “Parmelia Collective”
– On-site catering company (Cliftons)
– Immediate access to some of Perth’s best restaurants, bars and cafes.
Currently available premises:
Level 11 – 704 sqm | Brand new suites from 220 sqm coming soon
Level 13 – 704 sqm | Brand new suites from 220 sqm coming soon
Level 15 – 310 sqm | Brand new fitout in place. 42 workstations with 2 social zones, tea room, 2 meeting rooms, 1 office and quiet room.
Please speak to the leasing team about fit-out potential.