140 William Street
140 William Street is an iconic A-Grade Melbourne landmark, renowned for its timeless ‘New York’ style steel structure.
The efficient design of the building has lead the way of innovation to column free floorplates – a feature lacking in many recently constructed high-rise office buildings today.
140 William Street now presents a rare opportunity to secure a newly refurbished, contemporary office suite and contiguous whole floors. These opportunities are fitted, offering stunning views with access to the building’s reputable facilities and amenity.
Areas available include:
- Levels 9 and 10 – 2,480sqm
- Level 26 (North East Suite) – 307.2sqm
- Level 35 part floor – 152sqm + 476sqm
- Levels 41 and 42 (including mezzanine) – 1,687sqm
Located at the intersection of William and Bourke Street, 140 William Street is ideally located in Melbourne’s financial and legal district. It is the area of choice for a range of international headquarters including, ANZ, CGU, Suncorp, DLA Piper, and NAB.
- Excellent inter-connectivity between floors
- Outstanding views and natural light
- An ideal CBD location with close proximity to trams, Southern Cross Station, Bourke Street Mall and a range of the CBD’s best amenity
- Brand new market leading End of Trip facilities designed by Gray Puksand
- Fully upgraded lift cars
- New concierge service
- Large multi-level car park
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- 3.5-Star NABERs Energy rating
Get in touch with Tony and Shane to learn more about these spectacular spaces.