14 Childers Street, Canberra City
Childers Square is a six storey A-Grade office building in Canberra’s City West precinct offering an unrivalled level of prestige and amenity.
Positioned on the corner of Childers Street and University Avenue, Childers Square boasts an impressive list of corporate tenants and offers high quality professionalism and elegance in a modern corporate business environment.
Perfectly positioned for connectivity options, Childers Square is located near the City West bus interchange, City West Car Park and the future Stage 2A of the Canberra Metro light rail.
The foyer has been designed to reflect the strength of the building, drawing from the surrounding Australian National University and arts precinct to encompass a bold and creative design. The symmetry of the architecturally designed entry presents users with a sense of movement, and its grand scale is reflected in the height of the windows and ceilings.
- Large windows with excellent natural light
- Large, efficient column free floorplates
- Quality end-of-trip amenities including showers, lockers, bicycle storage and disabled toilets
- Outdoor courtyard and attractively landscaped external areas
- Abundance of tenant amenity from ground floor retailers as well as a short walk to NoName Lane, University Avenue cafes and restaurants as well as ANU’s Kambri village
- Loading dock for heavy vehicle access off Allsop Street
- Easy access to City West Bus Interchange, City West Car Park and Stage 2A Canberra Metro Light Rail
- Six lifts in two foyers – the main entry and service core on Childers Street and University Avenue has four (4) lifts, the second, smaller foyer on Allsop Street has two lifts
- Secure onsite basement car parking